HOW TO ORDER
Select the goods that you are interested in. Contact us for further details about the products and for the total amount of your order, including shipping charges.
* Duties and taxes might be incurred by Customs in your country and must be paid by the buyer.
Please contact us by filling in the attached form : click here
|2||Confirming your order:
Once you have the information you require, contact us again to confirm your order. You can also confirm simply by replying to our e-mail. Please include the following information :
1) Your order
2) Your name, shipping address, e-mail address, tel. no.
3) Payment method
4) Other requests if applicable.
|(3)||Choosing method of payment:
1) Visa & Master Card are accepted only THRU PAYPAL
2) International Postal Money Order
3) Payment by Postal Giro is possible from some countries
||Dispatching the order:
When we have received your final order, you will be sent an invoice notifying you of the total amount and payment instructions. As soon as payment is confirmed, goods will be dispatched within 3 days unless otherwise notified.
In case of non insured delivery, the buyer must shoulder any financial responsibility should loss or damage occur.
All our goods are guaranteed as genuine. If you are not satisfied with the goods which you receive for any reason, return the goods to us at your expense within 8 days.
The value of the goods will be refunded upon safe arrival. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Proper packing and shipping insurance are desirable. In the case of any loss or damage to the products during transportation, we can arrange replacement upon completion of an insurance claim.
Please note that due to the fragile nature of our products, we cannot accept returns or provide compensation for any items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Our shop and office address (mailing address):
Yoshikawa Toki Co.
1-41-51 Araoi-cho, Choshi-shi,
Chiba, 288-0056 Japan
EMS (Takes 4-5 days to World's major cities, insured.)
* Ceramic products are heavy and you may be surprised at the high cost of shipping in comparison to the value of the goods. In order to compensate for this we aim to offer you high quality Japanese pottery at a competitive price and strive to give you the best possible service.* Slight color variation may occur between the picture on your screen and the actual goods due to difference in computer setting as well as the quality of the original picture. We ask you for your co-operation and understanding on this matter.
[Artistic Nippon HOME]